Unless you’ve been living under a rock, chances are you have heard of Facebook and how it can be used to drive home your business goals.
We hope you are already harvesting some of its potential to grow your online presence.
“As of the first quarter of 2018, Facebook had 2.19 billion monthly
active users.” (statista.com)
These are statistics no business owner can afford to ignore. So when you next ask yourself what more you could be doing to grow your business online (and overall, really), turn to Social Media as your first point of call.
If your head is starting to spin just thinking about it, don’t worry. We have a few very simple tips you can start off with.
- Set up a Free Facebook business page. Creating a Facebook page for your business is easy – for starters, all you need is the name and address of your business and 2 images for your profile and cover photo.
- Post regularly and keep content up to date! There’s no use posting on a Facebook page when you’ve been absent for the last 6 months - people will lose interest. Fast.
- Create Call to Action (CTA) buttons - this is a must for any business! These will be displayed as a button at the top of your Facebook page - such as ‘Shop Now’, ‘Order Here’, ‘Book Now’ or ‘Contact Us’. It will give your customers a clear sense of direction as well as align your Facebook page with your business goals.
- Maintain your brand - You may think this is a no brainer, but businesses often forget to utilise all of Facebook’s resources to ensure their branding is on point. Businesses have the opportunity to use their branding in Display Pictures, Cover Photos, the About Us section, the review feature or posts involving videos and product images.
- Pin your posts! Make sure important and engaging content
relevant to your business stays at the very top of your business’ timeline. Businesses have been known to use this as a ‘value exchange’ opportunity often offering in-store discounts or tips and advice to consumers who like or follow their page.
- Boosted Facebook Posts, otherwise known as ‘sponsored’ advertising are proven to be very effective. This generally involves ‘boosting’ content you post on your business’ timeline. With the ability to set your own budget and the targeting options available, your content is sure to reach new audiences.
- Try out Facebook paid advertising, there’s no harm in giving it a go
and the benefits can be astronomical! Facebook offers a service where you pay for advertising which is very cost-effective. This service has intricate targeting options as specific as location, age, gender, interests, language, education and relationship status.
As always, when in doubt consult a professional – contact Zwift here, we’re always happy to help.