Australia Day is one of the most popular holidays on the Aussie calendar. It marks the perfect time for family and friends to come together and celebrate the green and gold. For many this involves enjoying the summer weather with delicious food at the beach, the park or in their backyard.
For many, ordering takeaway is a great way to avoid the time and effort spent on cooking. But how do you make customers choose your business over the competition? Read on for some great advice.
Incentivise customers to keep them engaged
Some fair dinkum incentives are a great way to entice customers to order. A few ideas are...
- Offering a discount. This is a very effective way to grab your customers’ attention as everyone loves a bargain.
- Throwing in a freebie. Excite customers by providing a free product with their order.
- An Australia Day themed email campaign. Visually, it’s a great way to communicate with your customers. Alternatively, you can send your offer straight to their mobile phones via an SMS campaign - that way they’ll be sure to see it!
- Creating some exclusive Australia Day specials that cater to larger groups.
- Providing free delivery for orders over a certain amount. Your customers will love the added convenience at no extra cost.
- Running a competition unique to your business with a prize up for grabs that is sure to get people talking.
Make your business stand out from the crowd
There’s no better way to stand out from the rest than by showcasing your Aussie pride! Leave a lasting impression by...
- Decorating your store with some Australian flags, balloons or streamers.
It’s an easy way to add some green and gold flair to your business.
- Australianising your menu! Create some exclusive Australia Day dishes like the classic Aussie Pizza with a gourmet spin. Or, if you’re feeling game, why not add some Kangaroo to the menu?
Spread the Australia Day cheer
It is important to stay in touch with your customers - it’s what often turns them into regulars. Choosing the right vehicles to showcase your special offers is essential. Those include...
- Brand exposure. Post your Australia Day offers and celebrations on Social Media. Use the relevant #hashtags so your posts reach a larger audience.
So get ready for Australia Day and start planning now!
For more suggestions and tips, contact the marketing team at Zwift today.
Simply call 1300 768 877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org